The Parc Zoologique de Paris helps everyone to access the zoo: visitors can plan their visit and explore the entire site completely by themselves The teams at the Parc Zoologique de Paris pay special attention to the quality of the visitor experience at every stage in the trail.
The Parc Zoologique de Paris has taken steps so that visually impaired visitors can access the zoo quite easily.
- Visually impaired visitors can follow the zoo trail independently using guiding strips and guide dogs are allowed in the park.
- Audioguides are available from the site reception centre.
- Signs and information boards about the species on the site have been designed so that they can be easily read by partially sighted visitors.
Food and drinks
- The Zarafa restaurant, located in front of the giraffes, is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on weekends from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The SIAM restaurant, by the courtyard at the entrance of the zoo, is open every day, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesdays and weekends.
- A kiosk, located at the glades, is open on weekends from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm with a range of sandwiches as well as many deserts.
- Our picnic areas are open and designed to meet the social distancing rules.