The Parc Zoologique de Paris helps everyone to access the zoo: visitors can plan their visit and explore the entire site completely by themselves The teams at the Parc Zoologique de Paris pay special attention to the quality of the visitor experience at every stage in the trail.
The Parc Zoologique de Paris is fully accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed from the Reception
- Accessibility tests have been carried out in the area surrounding the park in collaboration with the services in the neighbouring districts
- Parking spaces for disabled war veterans and the severely disabled are available
- Visitors can be dropped off in front of the park at the No.46 bus stop
Food and drinks
- The Zarafa restaurant, located in front of the giraffes, is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on weekends from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The SIAM restaurant, by the courtyard at the entrance of the zoo, is open every day, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesdays and weekends.
- A kiosk, located at the glades, is open on weekends from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm with a range of sandwiches as well as many deserts.
- Our picnic areas are open and designed to meet the social distancing rules.